TOPIC #19 : PROJECT ARROW LEARNING ACTIVITY
Albert Einstein's Formula
This equation, developed by Albert Einstein in 1905, changed the course of history for mankind. Let's study it and try to understand just what the brilliant Einstein meant.
Let's learn about the man Albert Einstein. Click Here for a biography and many fun things to do.
Let's analyze the formula for a greater understanding:
1. Being a formula, both sides of the equal sign are equal (the same).
2. What does the E stand for?
3. What does the m stand for?
4. What does the c stand for?
5. What is the speed of light? What can effect the speed of light?
6. Complete the PBS Scavenger Hunt. Click Here to get a copy.
8. Complete the Formula Comparison (link given above)